1. VvvV - Slugs (FR)
2. Tuxedo Gleam - Fiction (US)
3. We are enfant Terrible - 1to4get (FR)
4. Infecticide - Prehistronic (FR)
5. Jonny Telafone - I will ascend (AU)
6. Men Oh Pause - Graceville (UK)
1. Diesel Dudes - Earthmover (US)
2. Sashcloth and AXES - Ready to Die (US)
3. Wolf Shield - No more (AU)
4. Trippple Nippples - Masaka (JP)
5. Vulgar Fashion - Fatal Photographs (US)
6. Dead Boomers - The Hammer (AU)
Earlier in the year Detonic Recordings invited some of their favorite acts to contribute a track to a " Transglobal Synth-Punk Compilation".
Songs slowly arrived from all around the world - tracks recorded especially for the LP and/or unreleased previously, these are not just remixes or demo outtakes - the record plays like a set of hit singles. Like a proper Compilation should.
The final set of collaborators are from Asia, Europe and America in addition to the local Australian representation.
The Tunes were mastered by Neil Thomason at Head Gap, Melbourne and Cover art is by French artist Joe LL Cool.
The LP is available as a Clear Vinyl 12" LP and CD produced in Melbourne by Zenith Records and by Implant Media respectively.
Release date is October 17 and Launch parties are planned in Melbourne on 16th November and Paris on the 28th.
supported by 5 fans who also own “Normalised : The Detonic Collection LP”
I have not enjoyed an entire album the way I am enjoying Linea Aspera LP II, since the debuts of TR/ST, Austra, and The Organ (Entropy reminds me of them <3 ). And the last time I loved a sophomore album as much, if not more, as the debut was nearly 20 years ago.
It's simply incredible, deep, moving, and touching. Alison and Ryan, thank you for sharing all of these things. You two are explosive together! <3 kling_klang